1. The pedometer has two modes: metric system and English system.
2. The default mode is English system. In any mode, press the \"M\" (M0DE) button until the number on the display.
1. Step calculation: up to 99999 steps
2. Distance display: up to 999.99 kilometers/999.99 meters
3. Calorie burn display: up to 999.99 calories
4. Metric and English system can be switched
5. Power saving mode: automatic shutdown
6. The pedometer achieves step counting through waist movement.
7. The closer the pedometer is to the waist, the more accurate the step counting.
1. Step calculation function:
Press the \"M\" (MODE) button until the mark \"Step\" is displayed on the display.
Once the movement is detected, the pedometer will start counting.
If you want to reset (clear) the pedometer, press \"R\" (RESET ) Button until the number on the display is zero. (Long press for about 2 seconds to clear)
2. Distance calculation:
a. Press the \"M\" (MODE) button until the display shows the metric version of \"KM\". In the English system version, the display shows of \"MILE\";
b. Press the \"S\"(SET) button to adjust the stride (that is, the step distance of each step), the number on the screen starts to flash;
c. Press \"R\" (RESET) button to adjust the required data non-stop. Once the value is set, after 5 seconds of pause, it will return to the original distance calculation mode.Once the motion is detected, it will start to count distance.
d. If you want to reset the distance calculation, press the \"R\" (RESET) button until the number on the display returns to zero. (Long press for about 2 seconds to clear)
Metric system: from 30 to 150 cm, separated by 2 cm.
English system: from 12 to 60 inches, separated by 1 inch.
Default value: 30 inches/80 cm
3. Calorie calculation:
a. Press the \"M\" (MODE) button until the display shows the symbol \"KCAL\";
b. Press the \"S\" (SET) button to adjust your weight, the number on the display starts to flash;
c. Press the \"R\" (RESET) button to adjust the required data. Once the value is set, after 5 seconds of pause, it will return to the original calorie calculation mode.Once motion is detected, it will start to count calories.
d. If you want to reset the calorie calculation to zero, press the \"R\" (RESET) button until the number on the display returns to zero. (Long press for about 2 seconds to clear)
Metric weight: from 30-135 kg with 1 kg interval
English system: from 60-300 pounds, one pound apart
Default value: 100 lbs/45 kg
The pedometer can be set in both metric and English systems.
In any mode, press the \"M\" (MODE) button until the number on the screen flashes, you can enter another mode.
Press the \"M\" (MODE) button to the distance test, and check the display to confirm the mode type.
5. Automatic shutdown:
If there is no exercise for 1 minute, it will automatically shut down, the previous data will be automatically saved, and the accumulation will be restored the next time it is used.
Backup battery: 1 X AG13 battery.
Please ensure correct operation and be careful.
Do not disassemble the pedometer, or remove the backup battery, so as not to damage or affect the accuracy of the pedometer.
7. Problem solved:
a. Not all steps can be measured
Reasons and solutions: Set up your pedometer through the manual and make sure your walking style is correct.
b. LCD is black
Reasons and solutions: The pedometer is exposed to direct sunlight for too long or used at high temperatures for too long, it will return to normal in the shade.
8. Commodity use:
a. Attached to belts, pants, skirts, etc. The standard position is on the waistline.
b. Operation: Press the RESET key and start walking after \"0\" appears.
9. Daily standard: 200-300 kilocalories per day, 7000-10000 steps
a. One-day goal: 7000-10000 steps or more
b. Number of steps at a time: more than 1000 steps
c. Step speed: 100 steps or more per minute
Color: Green, Black, Yellow, Blue, Pink, Red
1. It can be cleaned with a soft cloth or with a small amount of neutral detergent and then wiped with a dry cloth.
2. The use of thin materials, volatile gasoline, spray or decontamination devices is absolutely prohibited.
It is automatically measured based on the up and down movement of the waist while walking. If the footwork is improper, a certain error will occur. Eg:
1. Walk lightly, wear slippers, straw shoes, walk in crowded places, uphill and downhill, etc.
2. Exercises other than walking, such as up and down exercise, repeated standing, sitting down, playing sports and other intense sports.
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 X Electronic Pedometer
1 X Button Battery